Saturday, July 4, 2009

about Persephone 66

Earlier in this blog, Curtis shared with us his confrontation with a public school teacher by the username of Persephone 66 (however, according to his profile, some of you may know him as Chuck). I thought I'd share with all our readers some of Persephone 66's public image. As you read the following, please ask yourself if you want this horribly confused pervert teaching your children.

From his Blogger profile:
You may also know me as Chuck. Persephone 66 is my stage name/name I use a lot online.

I'm a lot of things. Hotel night auditor, Substitute school teacher, college student when I can afford it, drag queen. I think that's all. Oh yeah, I'm also a ***** that has an opinion on everything and likes to run his mouth.


Also, a lovely image from his MySpace profile (he calls himself vampswagen):


Also, at that same profile, he states "Persephone66 dreams in digital stalking you " I shudder thinking about that.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, 2 posts in this blog about little ol' me.

Attention, how I do love thee.

Brandon "Lighthouse" Allen said...

So that's two kinds of whore you are...

Unknown said...

Oh? What's the other kind?

I'll openly admit to being an attention whore.

GSDCM said...

Nasty!!! *Yaaack* Gee, can I let my kids be "taught" something by an Elvira wannabe? Or is that Jacko post mortem? Hmmmm...

No way should this be posted on FB. I don't want to be responsible for numerous fits of seizures/laughter combined with random acts of computer destruction. It just wouldn't be right.

Unknown said...

I think I look pretty good.

But that's just my opinion.

I usually wear a shirt and tie when I teach. No wig, make up, none of that. Though I do have a mohawk.

Unknown said...

Pastor Adam, I forgot to tell you that I updated my status message on myspace just for you.

Have a look!