Saturday, July 4, 2009

Publik Skool Homo-Teach Needs To Repent

The following is a response to a self-proclaimed "bisexual" math teacher in a publik skool. It's from a thread for an earlier post: "Cash Incentive: Florida schools cook-the-books on higher grades, kids still pretty dang stupid."

I've been so busy supporting a family and protesting perverts that I had forgotten to respond, but managed to find the time now to do so. Due to its length, my wife, Danielle, thought it would be wise to make this a new post.

-Response to Persephone 66, by Curtis Kekoa III-

Wow. I hit a raw nerve, but of course I knew I would. A simple "You're wrong" would've sufficed. Instead, you exposed an obvious need to justify your continued participation in a system which has not only failed and continues to fail in every possible way, but also harms children by the millions.

"Government Schools Destroy Children's Minds" is more than just a bumper sticker I have on my car. It's a reality.

Among many things and aside from YOUR OWN ADMISSION in this post of how academically crippling the system is, public schools provide a convenient "one-stop shopping" experience for child molesters where children are held captive. They are at the mercy of these predators who flock to these "mandatory" child corrals because therein lies easy prey, and lots of it, too. For a predator, this is exciting because the “hunt” is made easier with a higher “kill” rate compared to the regular Thailand-style, street-trash action. And by default, the parents of these children, by sending them to these hell-holes, have demonstrated to the world their tremendous lack of care, concern and love for their own kids. Children of parents who don't care for them are vulnerable to the perverts who would exploit their vulnerabilities, initially by pretending to care, becoming surrogate parents so to speak. Later and after trust is gained by the perverts, they begin to molest the kids. Sound familiar? It should:

"And I'm sure you don't know that I think of my students like they are my own children."

Sick.

Any man who thinks this is perverse, and it takes a real sicko to admit it as you did. Real men don't look at other men's children and say, "I think of them as my own children." That's bizarre, especially since you don't have any children. You can't make this "parenthood" claim of the students since you have no real understanding of having children of your own. For all anyone knows, your concept of parenting involves molestation.

I know good people who are without children yet have a proper understanding of parenthood and would be excellent parents. But unlike you, they don't parade themselves as parents of other children. You don’t possess a smattering of real parenthood, so don't be pathetic in the eyes of 2 billion+ mothers and fathers around the planet because of your unqualified and undignified self-proclamation as being what they are: Real parents. You're a wannabe, which means you aren't. So again, don't delude yourself, this time with believing you're the parent of other people's kids. The "I'm their parent" delusion is a poor cover for the obvious: Publik skool teachers are nothing more than glorified babysitters complacent about sucking what they can from the public teat while destroying children, and you're no exception. In fact, you’re their poster child.

"So are you saying I'm a predator? Me?"

Yes. And yes. Can it be that difficult for you to understand or believe?

It wasn't difficult determining you as a pervert; I already knew this simply by your profession and your effeminate "I think I can make a difference" garbage. (Believe it when I say every publik skool teacher says the same rubbish about his profession. You all parrot each other and don't even realize it.)

You don't know me from Adam, but you still told me about your perverted self by revealing how, well into adulthood, you're still confused about the roles of men and women which is naturally obvious, and how they apply to your own life. My 5 and 6 year-olds understand the natural roles of men and women, and you don't.

And you think you’re qualified to teach?

“Consider this - you are just assuming that I'm attracted to kids because of what? The fact that I'm bisexual? That's really all you got.”

You have no business teaching or even being near children especially when you can't grasp even the simplest of matters understood by children. Further, your confusion in being a depraved “bisexual” – an absolute offense to nature – will only confuse your students as well as encourage them to also be depraved. (“It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher.” -Mat. 10:25)

Am I assuming that you’re a pervert because you wished you “had the nerve” to be prom queen in your high school and would’ve “worn a dress” to secure the crown wanted by girls? Is it safe to assume that you would encourage some teen boy (of whom you helped confuse) to also pursue wearing a dress in order to become prom queen, ya know, YOUR "WISH"? You wouldn’t vicariously live through your students like so many of your less emotionally burdened, publik skool contemporaries, would ya?

You don’t know me – I am a stranger – yet you’ve revealed of yourself these perverse things to me. (And this excludes whatever is on your blog.) If so easily to me, then you definitely have no qualms about letting lose your sexual perversion in whatever form upon the students who are like your "own children."

"I think that if I positively impact a kids life the world might be a slightly better place."

You “think” it might be a better place?! Gay koombyah.

"My favourite moments in the classroom are those where I can clearly see that one has learned something. That moment when it all becomes clear to them. Those times when students have thanked me. Those times when I felt appreciated. I wouldn't trade that for any amount of money and they certainly do make the rest of the nonsense I see during the course of my day worth it."

This is wicked, but let’s test your convictions.

Continuing the bad charade of public education is, as you say, “worth it” if you feel appreciated when one kid finally learns “something” – out of the thousands who obviously learn nothing. But let’s be honest: You don’t care about that one kid or any kids. It’s the feelings of appreciation you care for because they loosely affirm your existence as a public school teacher, and such affirmations are desperately sought by your kind because your profession is hopeless. Also, the “nonsense” you referred to (which is “worth” your being appreciated) includes of students':

  • rape;
  • molestation;
  • murder;
  • sub-standard “education”;
  • harassment, both sexual and in general;
  • sexual promiscuity;
  • homosexuality;
  • stupidity;
  • atheism; and
  • rebellion, just to name a few.

All, however, lead to misery and death and are found in every publik skool, nary a one without 3, 4, most or all others in tow.

So then, are your feelings of appreciation worth destroying kids? Is it worth the humiliation experienced day-in and day-out by the scores of girls who are sexually harassed without consequence every day in your school alone? Is your lust for appreciation worth the school-sponsored degradation of the self-images of these girls to that of mere sex objects? Is giving children sub-standard education and dumbing them down worth bolstering your ego’s appreciation factor? Is maintaining the failed publik skool system so you can get your jollies worth turning boys into perverts like you, their teacher, whether by harassing girls or wearing dresses? And so on, and so on, and so on?

Answer the questions. YES OR NO? They’re not complicated.

“I practically live by these simple words from VNV Nation -

'This is your world.
These are your people.
You can live for yourself today,
or help build tomorrow for everyone.'”

The VNV who? Whu? These are the words you live by!? Are you kidding?!

Why don’t you live by words which REAL men have successfully lived by for centuries:

“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither
  • fornicators,
  • nor idolaters,
  • nor adulterers,
  • NOR HOMOSEXUALS,
  • NOR SODOMITES,
  • nor thieves,
  • nor covetous,
  • nor drunkards,
  • nor revilers,
  • nor extortioners
will inherit the kingdom of God.” -1 Cor 6:9-10

You’re a filthy sodomite with authority over children. You need to repent of your sin and flee from those children before you make a dreadful mistake and ruin lives – that is if you haven’t done so already.

Repent.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

A post all about me? You shouldn't have. No, really, tough guy, you shouldn't have.

Wow. I hit a raw nerve, but of course I knew I would.
I guess I did too, but it was to be expected.

A simple "You're wrong" would've sufficed.
Now what is the fun in that?

"Government Schools Destroy Children's Minds" is more than just a bumper sticker I have on my car. It's a reality.

I'm actually not going to argue that, but is something that can be changed into something that does work.

public schools provide a convenient "one-stop shopping" experience for child molesters where children are held captive....
Not all teachers, regardless of gender preference are child molesters. I mean some priests and church pastors have been convicted of the same crimes. You do still send your kids to church, right? Some home schooling parents have also committed some pretty gruesome acts. Or at least one, but how do I know you may not be the next? See, I can play this silly game too.

Unknown said...

Sick.

Any man who thinks this is perverse, and it takes a real sicko to admit it as you did. Real men don't look at other men's children and say, "I think of them as my own children." That's bizarre, especially since you don't have any children.

No children yet. My girlfriend and I have talked about adopting at some point after we get married. Aside from that, I'll offer you a bit of a deeper explanation of what I meant since you are not getting it. One thing I always keep in mind in all aspects of my classroom is if it were my child in my classroom, how would I want them to be taught? How would I want the teacher to conduct themself? What should the classroom environment be like? How should discipline be handled? In answering all those questions, I first think of what I would want for my own children, if I had them. Clear things up?

You can't make this "parenthood" claim of the students since you have no real understanding of having children of your own.

And why do you say that? Children of my own are something I have given much thought to in recent years.

Unknown said...

I know good people who are without children yet have a proper understanding of parenthood and would be excellent parents. But unlike you, they don't parade themselves as parents of other children....

Is it wrong for a teacher to want their students to be successful? To be happy? Healthy? Become respectable, upstanding members of society? Look, I know full well I'm not their parent, that doesn't make me care about them any less. While my main goal is teaching maths, if I can do anything to help any of them be more successful in life, I do it. If that makes me an evil, sick, deluded pervert, well I guess I'm just going to have to live with that. Many of these kids suffer from a severe lack of parenting, and while I may not be totally able to fill that void, I'm more than happy to be a positive influence at the least.

Publik skool teachers are nothing more than glorified babysitters complacent about sucking what they can from the public teat while destroying children, and you're no exception. In fact, you’re their poster child.

Some are, I hate them. I'm not. I'd teach for free if I didn't have a rent to pay. Seriously. As it is, I'm only a substitute. That's why I also work in a hotel. I get placed on long term positions because I'm that good and the schools I work for know it. When I'm not on a long term job, I have teachers calling me directly when they want to take a day off. I make a small fraction of what a teacher gets paid, and I work harder than most. The last long term position I held I was told by several teachers "You don't get paid enough to do that." Hate to bring up an over used cliché, but you don't know me.

Unknown said...

Yes. And yes. Can it be that difficult for you to understand or believe?

Actually yes. I've got the greatest girlfriend a freak like me could ever want. Aside from that, I'm not at all interested in kids that way. Just because someone subscribes to a behaviour that you label as a perversion does not mean that they subscribe to all behaviours that you label as a perversion. It's pretty simple to understand, even for you.

It wasn't difficult determining you as a pervert; I already knew this simply by your profession and your effeminate "I think I can make a difference" garbage. (Believe it when I say every publik skool teacher says the same rubbish about his profession. You all parrot each other and don't even realize it.)

Thinking I could make a difference makes me a pervert? That's a new one on me. How is that in any sense perverted? Sappy and sentimental, but perverted? Dude, you're weird.

Unknown said...

You don't know me from Adam,

Nor do you really know me.

but you still told me about your perverted self by revealing how, well into adulthood, you're still confused about the roles of men and women which is naturally obvious, and how they apply to your own life. My 5 and 6 year-olds understand the natural roles of men and women, and you don't.

Really? How so? Wait. Are you one of those guys that thinks a woman's place is in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant? Or one that would feel like less of a man in the presence of a smarter or better skilled woman? I pity you.


And you think you’re qualified to teach?


Yeah. Not many public school teachers have years of working experience in other fields or the educational background I have. That and I really love to teach.

Unknown said...

You have no business teaching or even being near children especially when you can't grasp even the simplest of matters understood by children.

And what is it I don't understand again?

Further, your confusion in being a depraved “bisexual” – an absolute offense to nature – will only confuse your students as well as encourage them to also be depraved.

Really? My personal life, especially my sex life, has no place in my classroom. I know this is an age where people like me are supposed to be out and proud, but it has nothing to do with the maths so it says out of my classroom.

Am I assuming that you’re a pervert because you wished you “had the nerve” to be prom queen in your high school and would’ve “worn a dress” to secure the crown wanted by girls?

Are you? You mean you don't know why you are calling me a pervert? And so what if I wish I had done that? This has what to do with teaching maths? Which is something I do in a shirt and tie, by the way.

Unknown said...

Is it safe to assume that you would encourage some teen boy (of whom you helped confuse) to also pursue wearing a dress in order to become prom queen, ya know, YOUR "WISH"?

I'd wish him luck that's about all. The only time drag gets brought up in my classroom is if I'm discussing equations relating to fluid dynamics. Ya know, drag coefficient? It's actually a physics principle, look it up if you have to.

You wouldn’t vicariously live through your students like so many of your less emotionally burdened, publik skool contemporaries, would ya?

Nah, got my own life to live which is far more interesting. Though I have to admit, my stage personality is the rock star I always wanted to be.

You don’t know me – I am a stranger – yet you’ve revealed of yourself these perverse things to me. (And this excludes whatever is on your blog.) If so easily to me, then you definitely have no qualms about letting lose your sexual perversion in whatever form upon the students who are like your "own children."

How much have I really revealed considering you just let your mind run wild with assumptions?

Unknown said...


You “think” it might be a better place?! Gay koombyah.


Yeah, more of me being a sentimental sap, I'm such an awful person for that.


This is wicked, but let’s test your convictions.


It is? You are really scraping to demonize me. Pathetic. But I have nothing better to do at the moment.

Continuing the bad charade of public education is, as you say, “worth it” if you feel appreciated when one kid finally learns “something” – out of the thousands who obviously learn nothing.

I want them all to learn, every one of them.

But let’s be honest: You don’t care about that one kid or any kids.

Honestly, I do care about them, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't. My job at the hotel pays better and I would leave it in a heartbeat to teach full time for less.

Unknown said...

It’s the feelings of appreciation you care for because they loosely affirm your existence as a public school teacher, and such affirmations are desperately sought by your kind because your profession is hopeless.

Hardly. I'm not going to lie it feels good and I wished it happened more often, but the reality is that it is only the short term gratification, the long term side of it I may never see and can only hope for. If I help a child get just a little closer to achieving their goal in life, then I have done something pretty amazing. I also feel that the best thing one can do with something they have mastered, or at least know very well, is to pass it on to others.

Also, the “nonsense” you referred to (which is “worth” your being appreciated) includes of students':

Actually I was referring to students being disruptive, disrespectful, and just ill-behaved. I certainly wouldn't want a student to be molested, raped, murdered, stupid or sexually promiscuous. I wouldn't want that for anyone, even you. The substandard in education is something I am fighting against, I raise the bar in my classroom and encourage other teachers to do the same, never happens though. If a child becomes homosexual or an atheist, well that's their business. Rebellion happens, it's not always a bad thing.

Unknown said...


So then, are your feelings of appreciation worth destroying kids?


Of course not. That's what I'm trying to avoid.

Is it worth the humiliation experienced day-in and day-out by the scores of girls who are sexually harassed without consequence every day in your school alone?

No, however some of those girls bring it on themselves. Seriously there are days when I see more cleavage in my classroom than at the local Hooters. I often wonder if these girls' parents taught them anything about having respect for themselves. I'm not saying they deserve it or that it is warranted, but if you dress like a slut, chances are you are going to get treated like one.

Is your lust for appreciation worth the school-sponsored degradation of the self-images of these girls to that of mere sex objects?

I'm sorry, I missed that class in my school. Or any of the schools I have worked at.

Unknown said...

Is giving children sub-standard education and dumbing them down worth bolstering your ego’s appreciation factor?

Dumbing down is what I'm against.

Is maintaining the failed publik skool system so you can get your jollies worth turning boys into perverts like you, their teacher, whether by harassing girls or wearing dresses?

What? Seriously, how does teaching maths cause that? Are you on drugs? Should you be? Is being a delusional whack job a requirement of being a Christian? What about that not bearing false witness thing in the Bible?

The VNV who? Whu? These are the words you live by!? Are you kidding?!

VNV Nation. Look them up. Some of the best and most meaningful music I have ever heard.

Unknown said...

Why don’t you live by words which REAL men have successfully lived by for centuries:

I'm sorry, but the same book tells me that an invisible man in the sky made a woman out of a rib and she was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magic tree. And because of that a cosmic Jew that claimed to be his own father (must have been from Alabama) had to pretend to die only to wake up and fly around 3 days later.

I mean that's just silly. If anything it's some really bad fantasy writing, I liked Lord of the Rings better.

You’re a filthy sodomite with authority over children.

Sticks and stones.

You need to repent of your sin and flee from those children before you make a dreadful mistake and ruin lives – that is if you haven’t done so already.

Right, because teaching maths is so evil and could seriously ruin someone's life if they had knowledge of it.