Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Classy Stuff: Teacher's Union Memo Hints At N.J. Gov.'s Death, Misspells "Union" as "Onion"

Jersey's governor got back some $$$ his state's teachers stole because they don't actually work while molesting kids. Needless to say, this didn't bode well for the white guy since teachers have hit rock bottom and started praying to God for His help in the matter. God loves the public skool system, and with divinity on their side, the teachers can only succeed in destroying our nation and its children while not losing a penny for the effort and all with God's help.

In an email to its members, the teachers' union wrote:
"Dear lord,' this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."
Tastelessly classy.

No comments: